Monday, July 29, 2013

READ-A-THON Update

The Light Between Oceans                                            
The day hasn't been as easy as planned. My phone has been ringing a lot with calls I've had to take. I didn't get much sleep so I ended up taking a quick nap. Oh! How life can get in the way of my reading time. 
I started and finished "The Light Between Oceans" at least. 343 pages. Oh boy, did I sob during some parts. Click the link to find out more about the book, since I probably won't review it till after book club. If you've read the book, please comment with your thoughts! I'm trying to come up with questions for the book club around this book. I'm rather unsure of where to start this time. This book tore at my heartstrings on a very personal level, so I'm not sure how to discuss it with strangers.
May or may not try to get through another book tonight. Depends on how badly I continue to want to bake bread. Any bakers reading this? I need a good recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment